With e-commerce generating $2.3 trillion in sales in 2017, the competition is brutal in this space. Hence, growing your brand-new online store is one of the greatest challenges you will face if you are an e-commerce entrepreneur. However, with trusted platforms like Shopify, the challenges can be alleviated to a great extent.
Once you have Shopify store up and running you can use Shopify Plugins to grow your business with innovative and fresh features. However, sifting through thousands of Plugins can turn out to be a daunting task. This is why this post may be of interest to you.
We have rounded up some of the must-have Shopify Plugins to drive sales and growth in 2019.
1. Happy Email
Personal emails are one of the most effective techniques to convert your new buyers into regular customers. Happy Email plugin helps in sending personalized email to customers.
- It sends quick welcome and thank-you email using an automated system
- It helps in converting new purchasers into regular consumers
It is available free of charge.
2. Yotpo Reviews
Nowadays, most people check out reviews before buying online. Yotpo Reviews lets you easily add consumer reviews to your Shopify store.
- It automatically collects reviews, questions & answers, and product photos from your customers
- It gives you full moderation control
- Display product ratings in multiple places throughout your store
Its free version is sufficient for many stores. The premium plans start at $29/month.
- It creates product recommendation ads for free based on your existing catalog
- It can automatically create audience segments
It offers 2 pricing models 1) Pay as you Go and 2) Premium – based on how many customers engage with your ads
It is a conversion marketing suite of tools. With JustUno, you can convert a higher percentage of traffic into leads and revenues.
- It is intelligent lead capture, personalized web messaging, and audience analytics platform
- With it, you can increase client retention rate and reduce cart abandonment
- 14-day free trial
- The premium plan starts from $25/month
A marketing automation and email platform designed to help grow your business and make more money.
- Create real customer interactions
- It offers high-level insights into email performance
- Easily integrate with Facebook Advertising, Recharge, Zendesk, Swell Rewards, Smile.io, Aftership
- Free up to 250 customers
- Premium plan rate is based on to how many customers you want to send emails
With Recharge, merchants can sell subscriptions on their Shopify store. It makes selling subscription products easy.
- For Merchants – It’s easy to manage all subscription orders in one place
- For Customers – It allows your customers to easily manage all aspects of their subscriptions directly from your store
- Standard plan – $39.99 per month + 1% per recurring order (Up to $100,000 in MRR)
- Pro plan – Pricing built to scale ( you can contact their team) – Over $100,000 in MRR
7. Smile – Loyalty Rewards
With Smile, you can design a loyalty program with points, referral, and VIP rewards which helps in converting the one-time sale into repeat customers.
- With it, you can create loyalty programs to drive more sales
It offers 3 plans.
- Starter – for entrepreneurs – $49/month
- Growth – for mid-sized business – $199/ month
- Pro – for scaling the business- $599/month
- Dynamic interactive customer experience
- Immediate automate notifications
- Personalized messaging
- Free – Offers basic features
- Premium – $9/month – basic+ premium features
9. Google Analytics
- It offers in-depth reports of your customer behavior
- It also provides conversion reports
- Free Version – Freemium service for small businesses
- Paid Version- $150,000/year for big enterprises
By using printful for your Shopify store, you can create custom design products for your store and drop ship them all over the world with no order minimums or inventory.
- No upfront costs
- Quality print-on-demand items
- Stress-free shipping
- Warehousing and fulfillment
Pay per order. No monthly fees.
Shopify offers amazing functionality and allows you to add to its versatility by using their plugins. These plugins will improve your store’s efficiency, boost your sales, and delight customers.